Buy any 5 bottles of Fisher Chemicals Karl Fischer Aqualine™ Reagents & get 1Litre Methanol* Extra Dry worth Rs. 3500/-
*Product Code – M/4050/15 | **T&C – valid till 30th June 2022.
Know more about specific promotions
New GC-Headspace grade
High purity solvents for accurate and reliable analysis of organic volatile impurities (OVIs) by gas chromatography headspace (GC-HS)
The determination of residual solvents (organic volatile impurities) by GC headspace is an important quality control procedure in the pharmaceutical industry.
The technique requires extraction of residual solvents from the sample using a high purity solvent free of contaminants that could interfere with GC analysis by co-eluting with the peaks of interest. ICH guidelines include maximum concentration limits for class1,class2 & class3 residual solvents (most to least toxic,respectively)
Fisher Chemicals GC Headspace solvents are performance tested to ensure absence of trace level ICH residual solvents.
- Processed to high purity for accurate and repeatable determination of trace levels of Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 residual solvents in pharmaceuticals
- Tested by UV absorbance to ensure low organic contamination
- Processed for low water content to facilitate the extraction of organic volatile impurities
- Packaged in an inert atmosphere to maximize shelf life in unopened containers
* Offer Valid for below GC Headspace products:
D133-1 N,N-Dimethylformamide, 99.9+%, GC Headspace
D160-1 N,N-Dimethylacetamide, GC Headspace
D139-1 Dimethyl sulfoxide, GC headspace
N140-1 1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone, GC headspace
W10-1 Water, GC Headspace
GC Solvents specified for Pesticides and petroleum residues analysis.
Distol grade – GC Solvents range specified for pesticides and petroleum residues analysis.
- Specified for ECD, NPD and FID detectors
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Wide range of packaging styles available to suit application requirements (1ltr/2.5ltr)
|2,2,4-Trimethylpentane, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Acetonitrile, 99.8+%, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Chloroform, 99.8+%, for residue analysis, Distol™, stabilized with amylene|
|Cyclohexane, 99.5+%, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Dichloromethane, 99.8+%, for residue analysis, Distol™, stabilized with amylene|
|Diethyl ether, 99.5+%, for residue analysis, Distol™, stabilized with copper gauze|
|Ethyl acetate, 99.8+%, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Hexanes, for residue analysis, Distol™, contains 95% n-Hexane|
|Isohexane, for residue analysis, Distol™, contains <5% n-Hexane|
|Isopropanol, 99.8+%, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Methanol, 99.8+%, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Pentane, for residue analysis, Distol™, approx. 95% n-Pentane|
|Petroleum ether 40-60°C, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Sodium sulfate anhydrous, for residue analysis, Distol™|
|Toluene, 99.8+%, for residue analysis, Distol™|