Acetonitrile, Optima™ LC/MS Grade, Fisher Chemical™
Product code A955-4 Fisher Chemical
Catalog number AAB-A955-4
- INR 38,888.00 / EA
Acetonitrile, >-99.9%, C2H3N, CAS Number-75-05-8, methane, cyano, ethyl nitrile, methanecarbonitrile, methylkyanid, mecn, acetonitrile, methyl cyanide, ethanenitrile, cyanure de methyl, cyanomethane, 1L
- Ideal mobile phase for LC/MS and UHPLC-UV applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, environmental and food safety industries.
- Novel gradient elution test with Photodiode Array Detector screens for UV-absorbing contaminants at every wavelength in the 200 to 400nm range to afford smooth baselines and to reduce interferences.
- Evaluated for 17 metal impurities at ppb concentrations to minimize the formation of metal adducts during analysis and simplify spectral interpretation.
- 0.1 micron filtration minimizes troublesome particles that may interfere with LC/MS and UHPLC system performance
- Provides ideal solution to prepare cleaner, particle-free mobile phase blends. Positive mode ionization (as propazine) and negative mode ionization (as mecoprop) with ESI and Single Quadrupole MS detect organic contaminants at max 50ppb and max 300ppb, respectively
|Vapor Pressure||97mbar at 20°C|
|Viscosity||0.36cp at 20°C|